is proud to offer the facility to buy chainless bikes on the Cycle to Work Scheme.
What is the scheme and why use it?
In order to encourage healthier lifestyles and to help reduce environmental pollution the UK Government have introduced Cycle to Work Schemes.
- The schemes enable you to make huge saving on a brand new bicycle by allowing the company to buy the bicycle whilst you repay them over a set period.
- The VAT (20%) can be reclaimed, whilst you re-pay directly to your employer from your salary on a monthly or weekly basis avoiding National Insurance and Income Tax. The process is called ‘Salary Sacrifice’.
- Savings are typically upto 42% of Retail Prices.
- You are also able to purchase safety equipment & clothing under the same scheme along with the bicycle.
Enjoy all these benefits and pruchase your Dynamic Chainless Bike through the scheme today!
We are a partner shop to Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Check that your employer is signed up with a cycle to work scheme.
- Choose the bike that you would like to purchase, either enquire online, give us a call or make an appointment to visit.
- We’ll give you a quote for the bike and accessories that you have chosen.
- Take the quote to your employer, arrange with them for the bike to be purchased.
- Your employer will give you a voucher which you can bring to us in exchange for the bike.
The scheme offers some fantatic savings for employees who buy a bike using it and we are proud to offer this facility.
Due to the adminstration costs involved in using the scheme, we will add a £45 administration fee to the quotation as a contribution towards the costs.